Hi,
Shouldn’t the relation between parSiteID ans siteID be in the opposite direction?
I had to think about it for a minute, but yes, you’re right. It is backwards! One siteID will populate parSiteID across multiple rows, so it should be classified as one-to-many. I have made the correction in the ERD in lucid chart and it’ll be reflected in the 3.0.1 release.
I think these errors in the ERD that you’re uncovering also show problems in our process for ERD generation. Because it is managed separately from the dictionary draft and is entirely manually built and edited, there is version drift and small errors that make it through to release. Generating a stronger automation of ERD generation (or at the very least some more thorough checking process) is sorely needed for successive releases as we move forward (@dmanuel )
Thanks for the correction.
I completely understand it is not easy to manage the various components of the ODM. I do not mind helping by detecting some ![]()